Be prepared for anything on the mountain.
Once you're ready to rip all over the mountain make sure you turn to the Anon Prime MIPS Helmet for the protection your precious noggin deserves. Equipped with MIPS technology (Multi-directional Impact Protection System), this helmet offers advanced defense against angled impacts by allowing the helmet to slide relative to your head, which means the Prime ultimately safeguards your brain against rotational trauma when you take a nasty spill. A Fidlock chin buckle gets you locked in safely and quickly, while an expedition fleece liner wraps your head in cozy comfort on chilly days.
Additionally, the 360-degree Boa Fit system delivers easy, on-the-fly micro adjustments with the simple turn of a dial for a precise, comfortable fit. Meanwhile, the Active Ventilation system offers personalized control over 23 individual vents for adaptive breathability and comfort, depending on the weather. And if something really goes wrong on the mountain, Anon outfitted this year's edition of the Prime with an ICEdot Emergency ID platform that stores your emergency contact and medical information, ensuring that first responders receive the critical data they need in case you're unable to provide them with it.
- Sleek, all-mountain helmet that brings safety to a new level
- MIPS technology protects your brain against angled impacts
- BOA fit system ensures just the right fit with turn of a dial
- Hard ABS shell with EPS liner delivers tough, lasting protection
- Emergency ID platform stores emergency and medical information
- Fleece liner provides warmth on cold, snowy days
- Ventilation system gives you easy-to-use control of 23 vents
- Chin strap locks you in securely and quickly
- Anon, a branch of Burton, was founded in 2001