Like a cat through snow-covered trees.
The Anon Women's Lynx Helmet keeps your melon safe without making you look like a professional cyclist or astronaut. Built for those days when you just can't ride away from your trick, this grey-matter protector is an all-purpose, durable helmet that even Mom would approve of.
Equipped with the Passive Ventilation system, this piece regulates your bio-dome microclimate with internal channels that draw fresh air in while simultaneously pushing moisture out. Akin to the super soft pallas cat, the women's-specific, high-loft fleece liner keeps you cozy and can be removed when your brain-o-spheric conditions turn to toasty. The rugged Endurashell two-piece construction and injection molded ABS exterior provides paramount protection, while the Simple Fit system has removable liner, earpads, and a hidden, adjustable BOA fit system, so you can fine tune and dial the fit to perfection.
- Protective, stylish, and comfy snowboard helmet
- Injection-molded ABS shell boosts protection
- Fleece liner provides a plush fit and feel
- Adjustable fit system accommodates your head
- Passive Ventilation system keeps cool air flowing