Simple style meets not-so-simple performance.
The Analog Thatcher Pant is made with simple design and amplified performance. Equipped with Burton's DryRide two-layer membrane, this pant offers premium waterproofing for deep pow days and functional breathability to keep your body heat regulated. And reinforced with fully sealed seams for optimal protection against weather. When you are carving through pow or jumping cliffs, the articulated knees gives optimal comfort with the increased flexibility. Cordura hem reinforcements enhances durability and ankle gussets give a bit of extra room for lacing up your boots. Multiple pockets stash your wallet and pass and the tailored fit gives a skinny-pant feel for a bulk-free look.
- Simple design and technical performance pant
- DryRide 2-layer waterproofing gives premium protection
- Breathable membrane keeps body temperature regulated
- Fully sealed seams reinforces protection against weather
- Articulated knees for increased range of flexibility
- Cordura hem reinforcements increases durability at the ankle
- Tailored fit gives skinny-pant style for good looks.