Signed, sealed, and delivered.
The moment you zip up the Analog Men's Gore-Tex Contract Jacket before heading to the mountain, you're making a deal for waterproof, breathable protection all winter long. Starting with the Gore-Tex construction and fully sealed seams with Gore-Seam tape, this jacket ensures that winter's worst stays on the outside, while you stay comfortably dry on the inside, to keep you happily shredding from first to last chair. Then, the adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs help you beef up your protection against the elements, while the zippered underarm vents allow you to release a buildup of excess heat after hiking for your turns. The removable stretch waist gaiter prevents snow from sneaking in when you're slashing deep powder turns, and a bevy of pockets help carry along the essentials.
- Tough winter protection meets no-frills style in this shred shell
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex shell keeps snow and rain at bay
- Regular fit enables easy movement and layering
- Zippered underarm vents release heat in seconds
- Removable stretch gaiter keeps snow at bay
- Multiple pockets bring along your snacks, maps, and phone