May The Provision Provide.
Built for road running, speed walking and cross training, the Altra Women's Provision 3.0 Running Shoe provides comfort and support whether you're going for a 5k cruise or a mellow 2-mile walk with the dog. The Provision 3.0 features a stability-oriented design, making it ideal for those who need a little extra pronation support through their transitions.
A mesh upper promotes on-the-go breathability, while the newly redesigned and widened heel features a built-in varsus and expanded crash pad for an even smoother landing on varied terrain. Additionally, the EVA midsole is equipped with A-Bound inserts for enhanced energy return, shock attenuation, and a springy feel underfoot. The Provision is also endowed with Altra's signature Zero Drop platform and FootShape toebox, allowing your toes and foot to splay and move naturally, rather than be confined and restricted uncomfortably.
- A stability-oriented shoe for walking or running
- Mesh upper is breathable and quick-drying
- Sculpted footbed promotes subtle support
- Midsole enhances energy return and attenuates shock
- Varus Stability Wedge maintains softer landings
- FootPod outsole provides natural dexterity
- GuideRail helps prevent pronation