Your legs won't train themselves.
Dive into the meaty part of your training plan with Altra's Women's Paradigm 3.0 Running Shoe and feel confident you won't be running straight towards an overuse injury. Designed specifically for endurance training, the Paradigm comes with a 32mm pillow of EVA cushioning underfoot to absorb impact and is built on Altra's proven FootShape platform and women's-specific SD5-W last. It'll loyally see you through your hardest workouts with a design that works to accommodate your foot's natural shape and biomechanics. While your toes stretch out and splay happily each time you hit the pavement, the Paradigm will flex along points that match the tendons and bones of your foot. The roomy uppers work to eliminate pressure points without veering into sloppy territory, while the stable Zero Drop platform underneath encourages a natural, stable mid-foot landing whether you're on mile one or mile 20.
- Comfort-driven training shoes for road runs and gym sessions alike
- Breathable mesh upper wraps your foot in cool comfort
- GuideRail feature keeps your feet on the right path
- Dual-layer EVA midsole cushions harsh impacts
- SD5-W last improves natural foot positioning
- Bunion window keeps foot comfortable, no matter its shape
- FootPod outsole cushions along the way and offers grip