- Detail Images
Tackle tough trails.
When tackling technical terrain, it's in your favor to put your best foot forward and the Altra Women's Lone Peak 3.5 Mid Mesh Trail Running Shoe is designed to help you do just that.
Inspired by the success of Altra's Lone Peak NeoShell, this trail running shoe features a similar concept and construction, minus the weatherproof layer. And like all Altra shoes, the Lone Peak 3.5 is endowed with a wide girth and zero drop platform for a natural stride. Additionally, the mesh upper provides ample ventilation without letting in sand and other grit, while the redesigned GaiterTrap features four points of attachment rather than two. A springy EVA midsole attenuates impact, enhances energy return, and provides a structured, supportive feel underfoot, and the StoneGuard is just flexible enough to maintain trail-feel and defends your foot at the same time. And, last but not least, the rugged outsole chews up and spits out terrain as you rack up the miles.
- A venerable running shoe for tackling hot trails
- Mesh upper promotes ventilation and breathability
- Redesigned GaiterTrap keeps debris out
- EVA midsole features 25mm stack height for protection
- Zero drop enhances natural stride
- Rugged outsole is reinforced by rock guard