Altra King MT Trail Running Shoe - Women's
Queen Of The Mountain.
Despite the ego-bruising and relentlessly tenacious climate of mountain running, you consider such varied and unforgiving terrain your home-away-from-home. And, thanks to the Altra Women's King MT Trail Running Shoe, you're able to navigate not only in confidence, but with some semblance of comfort. Built specifically for mountain running, the King MT features a Vibram MegaGrip outsole, complete with 6mm lugs that are ready to rip, grip, break, and provide medial support in all sorts of conditions (though, especially the untrekked kind). An Altra Ego midsole attenuates shock and provides an enhanced, energetic feel underfoot to prevent foot fatigue and promote swift transitions that keep you cruising, rather than falling flat. Meanwhile, a StoneGuard insert defends your foot from otherwise debilitating trail-side obstacles, without infringing your mobility. And in keeping with Altra's mission statement, the King MT features a Zero Drop construction, encouraging a natural stride, and the FootShape toe box allows your toes to splay and move with ease.
- A responsive and rugged shoe fit for mountain running
- Breathable mesh upper is backed by TPU overlays for structure
- Foot Lock Strap assures a secure fit and doubles as lace keeper
- Midsole offers uncompromising energy return and shock absorption
- Rock plate defends foot from trail-side roots or rocks
- Rugged Vibram outsole maintains traction in all environments