- Detail Images
Beat the Cold.
Just because it snowed six inches yesterday and the temperature has plummeted today doesn't mean you're willing to sacrifice your daily run—good thing you have the Altra Men's Full Zip Zoned Heat Jacket. Providing an intelligent blend of insulation and venting, this lightweight jacket helps regulate your body temperature on cold runs. The athletic cut and stretch construction offers a full range of motion, while the high collar provides additional protection from the elements, keeping you comfortable so you can run as far as you want.
- Keep running through cold conditions with this lightweight jacket
- ZeroLite construction offers lightweight breathability
- Zoned heat thermal mapping protects you from the cold
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Reflective logos offer increased visibility in low light
- Athletic cut for comfort and mobility
- Q & A
Warm but NOT breathable
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: X-Large
Pre-soaked trash-bag level breathability. I only used it once: it was completely useless. Took it on a run at a cool 45 degrees, normal humidity. Just a tech T underneath. I'm not a huge sweat-producer; when I over-layer, I get uncomfortable but rarely sweat significantly. The initial warmth felt right for the temperature and the heat zoned down was cool. That's where the good ended.
This was the least breathable article of clothing I have ever worn, including trash-bag ponchos. I literally had pools of sweat collecting in my elbows and running down the arms, out the sleeves, and down my pinky fingers after about 15 minutes of moderate running. My hands were dripping - from a jacket. I don't know how this made it to production.
Front Toward Enemy
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Excellent wind resistance and baffled down sections for an efficient warm that doesn't overheat. The backside however, is essentially a glorified cheese cloth that allows wind to cut right through.