- Detail Images
Face the Elements.
When the winter wind blows off the mountains and threatens to keep you from your daily run, pull on the Altra Men's Zoned Heat Full Tights and hit the pavement. Designed with unique quilted panels, these tights keep you comfortable and protected when you're logging miles in the cold. A stretch construction and form-fitting design gives you the freedom to move and wicks moisture to ensure you stay comfortable and dry when you take to the roads while the rest of the world hides from the cold.
- A lightweight and warm tight for running in cold conditions
- Zoned heat thermal mapping keeps you warm and protected
- Flatlock seams prevent chaffing
- Reflective logos enhance visibility
- Q & A
Good, runs a little big in waist
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: xl
I like them, however, the waist on the Large was to big, ok bc they have drawstrings, but seemed to skinny in legs. I ended up with the XL for my legs and will just tie them tight on hips.