New to this year's lineup of Altra shoes, the Women's Escalante Running Shoe fills a void for those seeking enhanced energy return underfoot combined with Altra's dependable, foot-friendly silhouette. In typical Altra fashion, the Escalante is fashioned with the FootShape toe box and Zero Drop Platform, assuring ample room for your toes to splay and move, without causing pressure points and discomfort on your joints. Additionally, the Escalante touts an engineered mesh upper that promotes a snug, sock-like fit, allowing you to focus on the miles rather than the hot spots your toes are accruing. More importantly, though, the Escalante is equipped with the ultra-response Altra Ego midsole, which offers an energetic, swift, and plush ride—in turn providing fast turnovers, making the Escalante ideal for fartlek sessions and race training alike.
- A running shoe built for quick turnovers and fast runs
- Breathable mesh upper prevents hot spots
- FootShape promotes the splay and natural movement of toes
- Decoupled heel bolsters smooth and fast transitions
- Altra Ego midsole is springy and attenuates shock
- FootPod outsole maintains dexterity and quick toe-offs