- Detail Images
Ahhhhhhh, the Wasatch.
Home of Backcountry.com, the Wasatch offers year-round outdoor retreats ranging from multi-day treks to multi-pitch climbs—not to mention some of the best snow for skiing and snowboarding—and Alps Mountaineering made the Wasatch 55 Backpack for these year-round adventures whether you're ice climbing the Great White Icicle or ski touring from Lone Peak to the Pfeifferhorn. As Alps Mountaineering's smaller Wasatch backpack, this pack is best used for minimalist overnighters or long day adventures.
- Versatile pack handles multi-day jaunts to day-long hikes
- Back panel adjusts padding vertically for a custom fit
- Removable waist belt adds or lowers support depending on the hike
- Carry systems for skis, snowboards, trekking poles, and ice axes
- Integrated rain cover adds optimal wet weather protection
- Pockets provides storage for water bottles and hydration reservoirs