Targhee 3 Tent: 3-Person 3-Season
With everything you need and nothing you don't, the ALPS Mountaineering Targhee 3 Tent delivers a durable design that makes the most of its space on weekend getaways without emptying your wallet. The floor is designed to withstand tough abuse at the site and keep precipitation at bay. Additionally the fly resists UV damage on sunny days, stays taut when the wind starts blowing, and deflects rain to keep your slumber dry and cozy. Both the fly and floor are factory-sealed for even more weather protection.
The tent is easily set up with two shock-corded fiberglass poles that snap into place to provide you with a durable, sturdy tent. Two doors make for an uncluttered, flowing design that adds ventilation and entrance and exit options. The attached zippered windows further boost breathability by letting the cool breeze in on hot days without letting the bugs in. And finally, the mesh storage pockets and integrated gear loft help you make the most of your space by storing your flashlight, lighter, maps, and layers close by.
- Freestanding two-pole tent for your weekend camping escapes
- Durable fiberglass poles provide a sturdy tent construction
- Weatherproof fly resists UV damage, provides awning over each door
- 2 zippered windows and large mesh panels provide ventilation
- 2 doors offer easy entry and additional ventilation on muggy nights
- Gear loft and mesh storage pockets help keep your gear organized