Hit the road.
Perfect for a weekend getaway Upstate, the ALPS Mountaineering 2-Person 3-Season Targhee Tent offers a durable construction, makes the most of your space, and is a breeze to set up and take down. The floor is made from 85D 185T poly taffeta with a 1500mm coating to withstand tough abuse at the site and keep rain at bay, and the 75D 185T polyester fly resists UV damage on sunny days, stays taut when the wind starts blowing, and sheds rain to keep your slumber dry and cozy. And both the fly and floor are factory-sealed for even more weather protection.
Two doors make for an uncluttered, flowing design that adds ventilation and entrance and exit options. Attached zippered windows further boost breathability by letting the cool breeze in on hot days—and not the bugs. Shock-corded fiberglass poles snap into place easily to provide you with a durable, sturdy support system, and the mesh storage pockets and integrated gear loft help you make the most of your space by storing your flashlight, lighter, maps, and layers close by.
- High-performing car-camping tent that doesn't empty your wallet
- Poly taffeta floor and fly offer weather-and abrasion-resistance
- Two door design opens up the spacing and makes for easy in and out
- Two zippered windows adds breathability
- Gear loft and side mesh storage pockets hold all of your essentials