- Detail Images
Go ahead, bring the kitchen sink.
With Alps Mountaineering Cascade Backpack, you'll have room to bring anything you need for week-long backpacking trips. With an extendable drawcord lid, two giant side pockets, and a sleeping bag compartment, it'll be easy to bring all the gear you need, and a main compartment divider and front zip make it easy to stay organized when you're on the move. The lightweight tubular suspension is adjustable to fit torsos from 18-22 inches, and the combination of water bottle pockets and a hydration sleeve makes sure you don't run out of juice when you don't feel like stopping. There's a loop for trekking poles, tons more for gear, and even an included rain cover to protect you soggy days. And, when you reach base camp, you can snap the lid off to use as a fanny pack for day hikes or shorter objectives.
- Adjustable tubular suspension for torso sizes from 18-22 inches
- Top and front access
- Extendable lid with drawcord and compression strap
- Ripstop polyester fabric
- Hydration pocket and port
- Lid pocket, two water bottle pockets, large side pockets, sleeping bag compartment
- Compartment divider and rain cover
- Trekking pole/ice axe loops
- Lid pocket convert to a hip pack
- Q & A
Any idea on the rating of the thickness of the material? thanks.
The fabric is a burly 420 denier polyester ripstop. I hope this helps. Feel free to reach out to me directly with any other questions.
ALPS Cascade Adjustment
This video is submitted by ALPS Mountaineering to help show features and specs. Thanks for watching!