- Detail Images
A week at the creek.
You're bound to run into all sorts of weather if you're spending a week exploring Canyonlands National Park. Sure, you'll spend most of your time away from the campsite, climbing top-notch cracks, exploring desert trails, or riding your bike along the White Rim, but you'll want cozy shelter when the winds fill your dimples with sand, or the occasional rainstorm forms across the desert. For all those times you can't be climbing, hiking, or biking, you and three others can find shelter in the Alps Mountaineering Camp Creek 4 Tent. This tent is large enough for all four of you to stand, lounge, and sleep while you wait out the storm, and the factory sealed fly and durable fiberglass frame ensures the inside stays dry and the tent remains upright when that storm gathers strength as it crosses the Colorado River.
- Luxuriously large tent for long camping trips
- Freestanding fiberglass frame with steel uprights for sturdiness
- Factory sealed fly and floor for optimal weather protection
- Large mesh door and four windows for ample ventilation
- Straight side walls with large awnings for shade
- Mesh storage shelves, guy ropes, and steel stakes included