- Detail Images
Evocative of famous ski slopes and quintessential New England charm, the Alps and Meters Men's Shawl Collar Jacket combines timeless style with contemporary waterproof technologies. Crafted from water-repellent Lambswool and overlaid with full-grain leather, this jacket provides warmth and classic style that only gets better with age. An interior waterproof membrane and removable powder skirt offers protection from winter precipitation and makes this jacket equally at home on resort slopes or main streets. Side venting provides breathability as you move, while the traditional shawl collar can be raised to provide superior protection from the elements. With exceptional craftsmanship and contemporary protection, the Shawl Collar Jacket is sure to be a winter staple for years to come.
- A timeless jacket equally at home on ski slopes and village streets
- Lambswool provides warmth and ergonomic comfort
- Leather overlays for water-repellent durability
- Interior waterproof membrane for protection from winter weather
- Powder skirt seals out snow while skiing
- Traditional shawl collar for enhanced wind protection
- Side venting for extra breathability
- Regular fit gives room for base layering
- Q & A
Surprisingly lightweight jacket
I thought this would be a heavier and thicker jacket based off the picture, but it turned out to be a very lightweight, thin but durable jacket. I live it. It is a very modern functional ski jacket wrapped up in a stylish vintage design. The sizing is more of an athletic cut so if you wear a medium but want more of a baggy feel then size up.