Alpine aptitude in timeless taste.
From quaint alpine villages in the French Alps to the meticulously groomed slopes of the Colorado Rockies, the Men's Alpine Outrig Jacket by Alps & Meters effortlessly blends upscale fabrication with technical protection from the driving snow and biting cold. It's designed for both casual ski days and après activities with its 10k/10k waterproof/breathable membrane and cozy lambswool shell fabric, coated with a water-repellent treatment that sheds oncoming rain and snow from soaking through. Rich leather details add a timeless aesthetic, so you can hit the town in dignified style after skiing all morning long. And when it gets a bit warm strolling the streets and carving corduroy in the afternoon sunshine, underarm vents release excess warmth to keep you nice and comfortable.
- Technical alpine protection with upscale design
- 10k/10k membrane keeps you dry from the elements
- Lambswool blended fabric with rich leather details
- Traditional alpine fit with internal waist belt
- Underarm ventilation for temperature regulation
- Embedded hood for protection when necessary
- Chest and hand pockets are fully waterproof
- Powder skirt keeps snow from billowing inside
- Q & A
Heavy Duty Parka
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
This Jacket is warm!. It has all the ski features, but looks amazing in NYC. I get compliments all the time. Wool facing material, but still waterproof and breathable. This certainly keeps me warm skiing in Stowe.
Alps & Meters
37 - 38.5in
(94 - 97.8cm)
39 - 40.5in
(99.1 - 102.9cm)
41 - 43.5in
(104.1 - 110.5cm)
44 - 46.5in
(111.8 - 118.1cm)
30 - 31in
(76.2 - 78.7cm)
32 - 33in
(81.3 - 83.8cm)
34 - 36in
(86.4 - 91.4cm)
37 - 40in
(94 - 101.6cm)
31 - 31.5in
(78.7 - 80cm)
32 - 32.5in
(81.3 - 82.5cm)
33 - 33.5in
(83.8 - 85.1cm)
34 - 34.5in
(86.4 - 87.6cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Sleeve Length:
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.