- Detail Images
Wild stretches of singletrack call for an equally adventurous short—one that's equipped with rugged fabrics, fluid stretch, and roomy storage. Fulfilling these qualities, the Alpinestars Men's Rover 2 Short hits the sweet spot with its stretch-polyester fabric, cavernous cargo pockets, and rear stretch yoke. This trifecta of durable fabric, plentiful storage, and unencumbered stretch make the Rover 2 an excellent choice for wherever your trail rides take you. Think epics deep into the Canadian Rockies one week, then afternoon rips along the headlands of NorCal the very next.
The Rover 2's trail-savvy persona extends to its generous fit, which allows for unrestricted pedaling on the uphill and free-flowing mobility on rowdy descents. It comes with a removable liner that's equipped with a dual-density EVO chamois, which softens the sting of pummeling across trails with punishing rocks and gnarled roots. Both the liner and chamois actively wick moisture, as to avoid irritation and chafing associated with sweating profusely on your trail bike.
- Explore remote trails without irritation
- Polyester-stretch fabric is durable, yet flexible
- Rear stretch yoke provides freedom to pedal and pump
- Removable liner wicks moisture to eliminate chafing
- EVO chamois softens the sting of rugged trails
- Cavernous cargo pockets carry snacks and tools