To the last frontier and beyond.
When you're finally ready to check that solo Denali backpacking trip off your bucket list, the Alpine Mountain Gear Alaskan Series Solo Plus Tent is the only companion you'll need for spending a week out on the tundra. With two simple poles and quick-clip attachments, it's simple to set up on your own, and it's light enough not to break your back when traveling 12 miles a day. The main tent is mostly mesh, letting in plenty of fresh air and mountain views while keeping the mosquitoes out, and the fly can be added on for protection from rainy nights. At a capacity of 1.5 persons, you'll have plenty of room for your gear to slide in beside you, though that bear canister better be stashed somewhere else.
- Affordable sent for solo camping adventures
- Durable polyester fly keeps rain showers at bay
- Large mesh roof offers plenty of ventilation
- Roomy enough to sleep one comfortably
- Frame attaches with quick-clips for easy solo setup