Alpina ASK Eve Skate Boot
The apple of your eye.
Alpina thinks that living in a world of skate boot suffering is an injustice to hard-charging women—thus, the Women's ASK Eve Skate Boot was created. Though it has some aesthetics of the men's boots, the Eve ain't made from no man's rib. Designed specifically with a lady-friendly last with significantly slimmer heel area and a stiff, powerful flex, these all-around performers hug your curves just right while you chew through kilometers on the Nordic track. Thinsulate insulation and TX-Loop lacing wraps your feet in warmth and comfort as you blast past the boys club on frigid mornings, leaving them shamefully in the dust.
- Forbidden fruit for women that desire wicked skate performance
- Stiff flex provides ample power for charging hard
- Specific footbed and last for women with narrower heels
- Thinsulate insulation warms and helps regulate temperature
- TX-Loop lacing system allows you to dial in your fit
- Compatible with all NNN bindings except NNN-BC