Whether you're into running, cycling, yoga, or Pilates, pull on the All Fenix Cora Sports Bra for support through all your athletic needs. The double-lined bra has removable padding for additional support while the fabric technology offers compression-like qualities to enhance performance at the gym or on the streets. With a moisture-wicking, quick dry fabric that has 4-way stretch, nothing about the bra can hold you back from achieving your fitness goals. Pursue a healthier lifestyle and be fully supported in the Cora Sports bra.
- Crop-style sports bra for everything from yoga to running
- Double lined with removable padding for extra support
- 4-way stretch fabric, is quick drying and moisture-wicking
- Compression-like fabric technology enhances performance
- All Fenix designs for those who are seeking healthier lives
- Q & A
Tight on my broad shoulders
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
I was looking for a high impact sports bra for jogging and running. I know since it’s high impact it’s supposed to be tight, but I feel like this is especially tight around my shoulders and particularly so around the armholes. It does kind of correct my posture though as a result, so I guess I can count that as a win. I almost returned it, but overall I still like the sports bra.
29.5 - 31.5in
(75 - 80cm)
31.9 - 33.8in
(81 - 86cm)
34.2 - 35.8in
(87 - 91cm)
35.8 - 37.8in
(91 - 96cm)
22.8 - 24.4in
(58 - 62cm)
24.8 - 26.4in
(63 - 67cm)
26.8 - 28.3in
(68 - 72cm)
28.7 - 30.3in
(73 - 77cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Under Bust:
- Measure around your chest just underneath your bust.