- Detail Images
Skate the wave.
You'll feel like you're carving a concrete bowl on your skateboard when you drop into a wave with the Album Doom Surfboard. Ideal for waves under head height, it sports a concave deck, fuller outline, and low entry rocker to give it a fast, responsive, and loose feel that's the closest thing you'll find to skating on water. And since it's meant to be ridden several inches shorter than you would normally ride, it's also extremely nimble, even when the waves are small.
- Fast, skatey feel for freestyling on smaller surf
- Low entry rocker and concave deck
- Ideal for waves under head height
- Can be ridden as a quad, twin, or thruster
- Meant to be ridden 4-6in shorter than normal board