Aire Outfitter I Inflatable Kayak
Whitewater fun for one.
Whether you're rafting through a massive desert canyon or down snowmelt-fed mountain rivers, the Aire Outfitter I Inflatable Kayak is the one-person machine for you. Large tube diameters and a low seating position give this boat a tough-to-flip feel beginner paddlers will appreciate. A rockered bow and a fairly flat bottom give you the on-water maneuverability that lets you ride rapids and speed across the flats. Even if your 80-pound yellow lab manages to hop on board at the last minute, you and Tucker won't wobble with every tail wag, making for a fabulous and stable day of paddling.
Made from PVC with welded seams, the body of this boat won't be easily battered and bruised if you've chosen to brave some burly whitewater. By combining both urethane Airecells, PVC fabric, and a self-bailing floor, Aire has made the Outfitter I more than ready for big whitewater trips and mellow floats alike. The easy-to-use Leafield B7 valves ensure easy inflating and deflating both on the ramp or back at the shop. The included chair is set low in the boat and supports your back for all-day paddling comfort.
A large storage pocket and water bottle holder make the back of the chair almost as functional as the front. Twelve cargo loops let you take gear for whatever water-bound adventure you've planned, and the two conveniently placed carry handles at the bow and stern make launching and portaging much easier.
- Inflatable raft for solo whitewater kayaking
- PVC construction with welded seams for serious durability
- Wide hull gives stability for all levels of paddlers
- Self-bailing floor releases water without allowing debris in
- Leafield B7 valves for easy inflation and deflation
- Twelve cargo loop points for securing gear
- Cheetah chair offers comfort and back support
- Cargo pocket on chair for easy access to snacks