With a name like the Aire ChargAIRE Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard, it's no surprise that this inflatable board features a muscle-car inspired construction that's built for cruising through whitewater at a leisurely pace or warp speed. The ChargAIRE features a welded, urethane construction that's equal parts durable and lightweight, while the early rise in the bow and three (removable) fins offer stability and smooth tracking. Not to mention, the sheer mammoth size of the ChargAIRE means that it's as stable as a cruise ship, so you're able to charge through whitewater in stride. The bevvy of attachment points allow you to bring along gear—a cooler, fishing supplies, or even overnight snooze stuff. Not to mention, the included carrying bag makes hauling around this beast a no brainer, so it's able to go wherever you want to go.
- An inflatable whitewater SUP board for overnight trips
- Pointed nose and bow rise charge over whitewater
- Welded construction and inflatable design offer versatility
- Included carry bag makes travel easy
- Tri-fin construction provides smooth tracking
- Four handles makes carrying easy