Ultraboost 18 Running Shoe
Lace into the adidas Ultraboost 18 Running shoe and the stretchy knit uppers that wrap the foot with an engineered fit will make your feet feel right at home. These neutral shoes feature ventilation in key zones to help keep your feet cool as you log miles around your neighborhood while its energy-returning cushioning and flexible soles work together to provide you with a smooth ride. In fact, the Boost midsole is adidas's most responsive cushioning ever. Essentially, the more energy you put in, the more energy you get back. With this cushioning with the reliable soles that keep you on your feet in both wet and dry conditions, nothing can hold you back from your daily runs.
- Road running shoes with high energy return for comfort as you run
- 10mm drop is at a comfortable height for runners who heel strike
- Stretchy Primeknit uppers wrap your foot with targeted support
- Ventilation in key zones help your feet stay cool through the miles
- Boost cushioning delivers a high energy return through each step
- Fitcounter heel delivers an unrestricted fit for added comfort
- Rubber soles provide traction through both wet and dry conditions
- Lace up design allows you to adjust the fit as you log your miles
- Q & A
Boost is best
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
The colors on the multicolored colorway pop and are so vibrant. The shoes feel like you're walking on clouds. This is the shoe you have to own this summer!! Bought for my girl and she loves them.
|US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||UK||HEEL - TOE|