- Detail Images
Let the mountain be your guide.
The Adidas Men’s Tencza ADV Snowboard Boot delivers optimal comfort for all-day cruising around the resort. Start by customizing the heat-molded liner to give you the best fit and solid ride. An inner ankle harness secures your foot into the liner to minimize slippage and heel lift. Then tighten the single H3 Boa Coiler lacing dial, which tightens in a flash around the 3D-molded tongue, so that you’re the first one on the chair and the first one at the top of the hill. The lightweight EVA cushioning and sole keeps the boot’s weight down and ensures a naturally progressive flex. The Tencza’s are so comfortable and authentic to the Adidas style that you’ll have a hard time remember to change out of your boots when you’re done for the day.
- Flexible snowboard boots with authentic Adidas style
- A molded tongue offers a soft-to-medium flex fit
- A single dial lacing system for on-the-fly adjustments
- Heat-moldable liner offers a customizable fit
- Ankle harness helps to secure your foot to the liner
- EVA cushioning and outsole offer lightweight comfort