Your prayers have been answered.
With the Adidias Men's Superstar Snowboard Boot, you can now take one of the most iconic sneaker styles in history straight to the slopes. It combines premium features and comfort with timeless style to keep both your riding and your look on point when you're cruising the resort.
Heat-moldable Ultralon foam conforms to the shape of your foot to provide a custom fit that reduces pressure and friction for all-day comfort. Traditional lacing lets you make micro adjustments so you can get the tightness just right, and a removable strap adds extra support when you want to go big. There's also an internal harness and molded J-bars to prevent heel lift, resulting in better control and less fatigue. The articulating cuff allows forward flex without sacrificing support, and it also prolongs the life of the boot by reducing shell breakdown. An injection-molded EVA midsole soaks up impacts and vibrations from overshot jumps and choppy snow. It's finished off with a rugged rubber outsole for confident grip when you're hiking to fresh tracks on a pow day.
- Classic Adidas style reborn as a freestyle snowboard boot
- Soft-medium flex makes boots great for park and freestyle
- Heat-moldable Ultralon liner lets you dial in the perfect fit
- Rugged rubber sole offers grip and durability on icy surfaces
- Lace-up, articulated design allows for a customizable fit
- Rubber backstay creates friction between boot and highback