Solar Boost ST 19 Running Shoe
If you love the max-cushioned comfort of Adidas' Solar Boost shoes but need a little more stability in your ride then check out the Adidas Solar Boost ST 19 Running Shoe. It's got the same supportive upper and responsive cushioning as the standard version, but with added stability to keep overpronators running smoothly and comfortably. Thanks to a Solar Propulsion Rail system in the midsole your foot will be guided through its gait without rolling inward, so you can stay on the roads and not at home with the icepack. A healthy Boost midsole ensures lots of cushioning and rebound to keep you moving quickly on your longest runs, while a flexible Continental Rubber outsole delivers all-weather traction for your runs on slick city streets.
Key to the Solar Boost is its innovative upper technology. Utilizing TFP (Tailored Fiber Placement) technology throughout the midfoot and forefoot, Adidas was able to create a truly supportive fit without adding extra weight. The TFP fibers help lend the shoe structure without adding bulk or unnecessary materials, so you've got a supportive design that will feel seamlessly integrated into the shoe as you run. Elsewhere in the upper you've got a breathable mesh construction to keep your feet cooler in warm weather, as well as a comfortable heel counter that gives you the perfect balance of support and freedom of movement.
- Supportive stability shoe to keep overpronators happy on the road
- Solar Propulsion Rail keeps your gait smooth and stable as you run
- Springy Boost midsole provides an energized stride for long workouts
- Durable TFP upper offers a supportive fit without adding weight
- Continental rubber outsole ensures traction even on rainy days
- Stretchweb sole design adapts to your foot strike for a smooth ride
- Breathable mesh keeps your lets your feet ventilated in warm weather
|US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||UK||HEEL - TOE|