Going the distance.
When you're up with the sun and ready to go, the Adidas Women's Solar Boost Running Shoe is there to help you go the distance. Breathable mesh uppers hug your foot in a snug embrace of support, while a flexible outsole adapts to your unique foot strike. Perfect for neutral runners with higher arches, the Solar Boost uses a high response cushioning to propel you through your training regime, while the Solar Propulsion Rail guides and stabilizes your ride, be it in a marathon or through your neighborhood. The molded heel counter offers a natural fit that's gentle on your Achille's heel, while stitched-in reinforcements support your midfoot. Plus, the bright colors and stylish design comes in handy when you stop for a celebratory post-run espresso and croissant.
- Versatile running shoes for long-distance routes
- Mesh uppers provide breathable, snug support
- Responsive midsole boosts you every step of the way
- Adaptive outsole offers grip in both wet and dry conditions
- Solar Propulsion rail guides and propels your foot
- Torsion System provides support and stability
- Lace closure ensures an adjustable, secure fit
- Q & A
Cute & Comfy
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have flat feet and have a hard time finding shoes that offer the support I need and still be stylish. These are super comfy and have great support. They aren't clunky at all. Unlike the Nike Free which are cute, the heel offers support to keep my from twisting my ankle (I'm also clumsy), so these fit the bill.
|US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||UK||HEEL - TOE|