Terrex Two Ultra Parley Trail Running Shoe
Bounding over rocks and roots while climbing hill after hill might not be everyone's idea of "comfort" but they've probably never done it in these cushioned trail-running shoes. One run and we're sure anyone will gladly trade in sweatpants for switchbacks. Big on comfort without skimping on performance, they've got a Boost midsole for a smooth and responsive ride, as well as a roomy fit and a soft, sock-like upper that deliver a seamless fit and feel on even the toughest terrain.
- Comfortable trail-running shoes to propel you through tough miles
- Boost cushioning returns energy to keep your stride speedy
- Continental Rubber outsole grips in any conditions or terrain
- Wider fit lets your feet flex and respond to changes in the trail
- Sock-like knit upper is comfy, supportive, and abrasion-resistant
- Primeblue knit is made using recycled plastic rescued from the ocean
- Item #ADAZ00A
- Upper Material
- Primeblue knit (synthetic, Parley Ocean Plastic)
- Boost cushioning
- Continental Rubber, lugs
- Support Type
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 11.3oz
- Recommended Use
- trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
3.5 based on 5 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.