For the ever-changing trail.
When a gentle winding downhill turns into an endless maze of steep switchbacks, you've got to adjust quickly, and you need a shoe that can do the same. Attack the trail with unique adaptability and reliable comfort in the Adidas Terrex Two Boa Trail Running Shoe. With a thick midsole cushioning and Boa's dial closure system, this shoe supports for miles and adjusts to changing terrain.
Lightweight EVA comprises its extra-cushioned midsole, keeping you comfortable and supported for your entire run. Boa's dial system is ultra-effective and simple to use, allowing you to quickly tighten and loosen your shoes on variable trails, so you can have whatever level of support you need for the trail in front of you. This shoe is built with a breathable mesh upper to help you cool down on long, hot runs, while a Continental Rubber outsole provides high-performance traction so you'll have grip on dusty single track and slippery climbs alike.
- Give yourself adaptable support on variable terrain with this shoe
- Thick yet lightweight cushioning provides comfort on the trail
- Boa closure system quickly tightens and releases for adaptability
- Breathable mesh upper allows air flow and prevents stuffiness
- Continental rubber outsole grips wet and dry surfaces