What's your excuse now?
With the Adidas Outdoor Terrex Swift Solo Approach Shoe, you absolutely have no more excuses for not going out and testing your limits on the trail this summer—just like you've been talking about wanting to do for years now.
Built to log miles on the path not taken by anyone else, this approach shoe features a durable, grippy toe for sure-footed scrambling over rocks and logs, and a shock-absorbing AdiPrene insert for impact protection when you're going downhill and trying to control your legs. The breathable mesh upper helps prevent swamp-foot on hotter days, and the asymmetrical heel loops allow easy attachment to your backpack or harness when you want to take them off for a bit. Oh, and the 2mm lugs on the rubber outsole help you chew up wet, muddy terrain when rain interrupts your day.
- Approach shoe that's equal parts comfortable and durable
- High-abrasion mesh upper breathes well and maintains durability
- Adiprene insert cushions your steps with impact protection
- EVA midsole brings lively energy return for reduced fatigue
- Grippy rubber outsole with 2mm lugs offers traction on slick surfaces