Terrex Skychaser LT GTX Trail Running Shoe
Building off a design that's already centered around speed on the trail, the Adidas Terrex Skychaser LT GTX Hiking Shoe adds a waterproof Gore-Tex membrane to ensure that you won't even have to slow down when the skies open up. This low-profile and athletic hiking shoe, which can also be used as a trail running shoe, is ideal for multi-day backpacking treks in which you may be facing variable weather conditions. Continental Rubber on the outsole provides reliable trail grip even in wet weather, and features substantial lugs that'll give you traction in muddy conditions. The midsole features Boost cushioning, Adidas' most responsive cushioning compound, to give you running-like energy return that'll keep you moving fast even when you feel like dogging into camp at the end of the day.
- Speedy hiking shoe that won't slow down in wet weather
- Gore-Tex lining keeps out water when the rain won't let up
- Continental Rubber outsole grips effectively on slick surfaces
- Responsive Boost cushioning keeps your stride energized on long days
- EVA frame offers greater stability on uneven trail surfaces
|US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||UK||HEEL - TOE|