Pick up your pace.
Hiking slowly to enjoy the views is nice, but it isn't quite as fun as pounding trail and exploring miles of technical terrain, which just happens to be the type of hiking that the Adidas Women's Terrex Fast GTX-Surround Hiking Boot thrives at. The stripped-down design of this boot shaves ounces from your feet when you're hopping over logs and moving from boulder to boulder in the desert or granite-covered mountains.
In order to make the boot reliably waterproof and impressively breathable, Adidas teamed up with Gore-Tex to create its 360-degree Climate Comfort system. This technology wraps the foot in a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex Surround membrane that channels air through the midsole via the air-channel system, maximizing breathability underfoot. This results in a boot that's capable of tackling almost any terrain while feeling light and nimble every step of the way.
- A light and supportive hiker for almost any type of terrain
- Gore-Tex Surround provides 360° waterproof, breathable protection
- Lightweight upper reinforced with TPU for durability
- Air-channel midsole maximizes underfoot breathability
- Molded Ortholite insole offers a comfortable fit out of the box
- Aggressive Continental rubber sole delivers reliable traction
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
My girlfriend absolutely loves these boots. Not only do they look great but the quality of them is hard to beat. They are extremely light weight but provide great support,protection and cushion as well. They are breathable but at the same time waterproof. The lacing system is quick and easy to adjust. She normally wears a 6.5 in shoes but wears a 6 in these. Overall a great hiking boot and she is very impressed.