- Detail Images
Warm weather wanderer.
Scorching summer heat and dry trails call for the Adidas Women's Terrex Climacool Voyager Sleek Shoe. The breathable mesh upper keeps the air flowing when you're on the move, and Climacool technology surrounds your foot in cooling comfort. Innovative drainage in the light and cushy midsole lets water out quickly when you're splashing through soggy terrain, and the Traxion outsole helps you maintain grip whether you're on a dusty desert trail or skipping over slippery rocks in a stream.
- Everyday hiker for warm days on the trail
- Mesh upper is highly breathable
- Climacool provides 360-degree cooling for entire foot
- Drainage system lets water out quickly
- Midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Traxion outsole for optimal grip in all directions
- Q & A
Cool & Comfortable
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 7.5
I purchased these shoes as more of a water shoe for a 4 day backpacking trip in Yellowstone as we had 3 river crossings. However, I ended up wearing them in place of my boots on the last day because my boots were bothering my achilles. They require zero break in time and kept my feet cool. They were perfect for the river crossings as they dried out quickly when strapped to my pack. Skip the expensive water shoes and snag these!