Performance without the spandex.
You don't need to hit the trail in full spandex in order to have a good workout. Whether you're going for a multi-day trip or training for a race, the Adidas Outdoor Men's Terrex Agravic Shorts can take the heat. Their light weight and extreme packability situate them well to become your new favorite shorts for backpacking, while their Pertex Equilibrium fabric has the technical performance to keep you comfortable through training runs. Four-way stretch construction equips the Terrex Agravic for yoga classes and sessions at the bouldering gym, so you should really never leave home without them in your pack.
- Lightweight shorts for training and hiking
- Pertex Equilibrium is wicking and breathable
- DWR sheds spills and light precipitation
- Elastic waist for a comfortable fit
- Four-way stretch lets you move freely