Boosted response and tenacious traction unite.
Named after a weightless state of zero gravity, the Adidas Women's Terrex Agravic GTX Shoe effortlessly treads up the steepest trails and rockiest terrain almost as if gravity was a non-issue. This trail running shoe features a rugged Continental Rubber sole that mimics the tread of a mountain bike tire, meaning you'll stay glued to the trail. Boost foam provides a springy feel, propelling you forward with every stride. This cushioning material offers more energy return than traditional EVA while cushioning the impact of treading across rugged terrain.
Keeping your feet completely dry, the Gore-Tex Extended Comfort membrane offers guaranteed waterproofing for trekking across shallow streams, running in damp conditions, and withstanding fast-moving storms. This is the most breathable membrane in Gore-Tex's line, allowing built-up perspiration to rapidly evaporate when you're running and hiking. Mesh upper materials further contribute to the shoe's impressively breathable design.
- Conquer the trail with aggressive traction
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Membrane keeps feet dry
- Extremely breathable uppers with protective overlays
- Continental rubber sole keeps you glued to steep trails
- Boost foam provides spring-like response and cushioning