Terrex Agravic Boost XT Shoe
When you're deep into a trail run and you turn the corner only to see another winding maze of switchbacks, you're going to need a bit of a boost, and you've got it with the Adidas Terrex Agravic Boost XT Shoe. With a poppy and responsive Boost midsole, a traditional lace closure, and gripping Continental rubber on the outsole, this shoe is probably the most well rounded in Adidas' Terrex line, giving you all of the cushioning and traction that the dedicated trail-runner will need in fair weather conditions. The upper is designed to have a sock-like feel for a contoured and comfortable fit. Abrasion-resistant weldings keep your foot safe from low hanging branches and rocks, while an EVA and mesh collar gives you comfort that won't overheat.
- Boost your trail performance with these dependable shoes
- Responsive Boost cushioning offers energy return for long miles
- Continental rubber outsole ensures traction on technical trails
- Breathable sock like upper gives you a snug fit
- Protective overlays guard your foot from trail abrasions
Great backpacking shoe
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 9 1/2
Comfortable, lightweight, yet sturdy hiking and backpacking shoe. Upper is supportive enough, and the sole offers plenty of protection and comfort on rocky rough terrain. They dry in a fairly short time after being used in wet conditions. See pic of use during backpacking trip.
|US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||UK||HEEL - TOE|