- Detail Images
Call and Response.
Leave the sidewalks, fellow pedestrians, and urban obstacles in the dust with the Adidas Men's Response Trail Running Shoe. A formidable adversary against dusty and muddy trails alike, the Response features a can-do attitude that keeps you coming back for more, mile after mile.
The Response is equipped with a stretch mesh upper for subtle ventilation and an adaptive fit, and the synthetic overlays provide torsional support and added protection. Additionally, a traditional lace with FitBand allows you to personalize the fit without obstructing dexterity or mobility. A heel counter and overlay promote a snug fit, and the sock-like construction keeps dust and grime at bay. The Response also features Adidas' boost midsole, which ensures an energetic feel underfoot and guarantees quick transitions as you glide up and down the trails. And, not to mention, the Continental Rubber outsole rips and grips wet and dry terrain with equal tenacity.
- Answer the call of the trails with this running shoe
- Breathable mesh upper is stretchy for dexterity
- Lacing system provides a personalized fit
- Boost midsole attenuates shock and promotes fast transitions
- Continental Rubber outsole rips and grips variable terrain
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
They're light and comfy but aggressive enough to walk on rocks for 18 miles. The only thing i wish was that i got the darker color ones. Shoes are a little wide, i'd get .5 size down. Solid purchase.
Comfortable and very functional!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
These shoes are fantastic. Thoughtfully designed, comfortable, sticky rubber, and well padded and cushioned. From muddy to rocky to firm snowy conditions the gnarly sole of sticks to everything. Definitely my new go to trail running and hiking shoes!