Embrace the unknown.
In addition to the wide variety of terrain you're going to encounter on your hike, there's also the possibility of changing weather conditions to consider, so make sure you're prepared for what's ahead with the Adidas Women's AX2 CP Hiking Shoe. This lightweight hiker offers the traction and cushioning you need to conquer variable terrain, and it's equipped with a Climaproof membrane for waterproof and breathable protection.
The Climaproof membrane protects against rain, mud, and splashes while still allowing sweat vapors to escape, so your foot stays dry from the inside and out. A molded sockliner and EVA midsole provide a supportive, responsive feel to propel you along your journey. An Adiprene heel unit cushions against rocky sections of trail. The AX2 CP is finished off with a Traxion outsole for reliable grip on wet or dry surfaces, in any direction.
- Lightweight and waterproof hiking shoe
- Climaproof membrane keeps rain and mud at bay
- Molded sockliner for enhanced fit
- EVA midsole for responsive feel
- Adiprene heel insert cushions at impact
- Traxion rubber for grip in all directions
|US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||UK||HEEL - TOE|