Ready for the road ahead.
The hike ahead of you is going to involve ups, downs, rocky scrambles, muddy stretches, and possibly some rain, so make sure you're prepared with the Adidas Men's AX2 CP Hiking Shoe. This lightweight hiker offers the traction and cushioning you need to conquer variable terrain, and it's equipped with a Climaproof membrane for waterproof, breathable protection.
The Climaproof membrane protects against rain, mud, and splashes while still allowing sweat vapors to escape, so your foot stays dry from the inside and out. A molded sockliner and EVA midsole provide a supportive, responsive feel to propel you along your journey, and an Adiprene heel unit cushions against rocky sections of trail. The AX2 CP is finished off with a Traxion outsole for reliable grip on wet or dry surfaces.
- Lightweight and waterproof hiking shoe
- Climaproof membrane keeps rain and mud at bay
- Molded sockliner for enhanced fit
- EVA midsole for responsive feel
- Adiprene heel insert cushions at impact
- Traxion rubber for grip in all directions
- Q & A
Great fit and comfortable. I used them a few times for simple hiking trips and they work great
Dry feet all day long!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 12
I bought these shoes before a disc golf tournament because rain was forecast for the whole day through two rain filled rounds my feet were dry and comfy.