Focus on the deer, not your sore feet.
The Adidas Men's AX2R Hiking Shoes bring comfort on the trail so you can enjoy nature a little better—after all, if all you can pay attention to is your throbbing feet, you might miss a photo opp with the new lens you're testing out. Air mesh gives the upper plenty of ventilation when the sun is beating down on the trail, while lightweight EVA equips the midsoles with shock absorption and cush underfoot for scrambling to the perfect vista. Traxion rubber gives grip on a variety of slippery surfaces, and the molded sockliner works with the synthetic reinforcements to ensure support and long-lasting durability for photo hikes to come.
- All-day comfort on the trail while you're out snapping pics
- Mesh synthetic uppers stay breathable in warm weather
- Protective toe rand protects upper from rock scuffs
- Padded tongue and collar with a fresh-feeling lining
- Absorb shock on the trail with the AdiPrene midsole
- Traxion outsoles deliver rugged traction on mixed terrain
|US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||UK||HEEL - TOE|