Unbelievably lightweight, yet strong and durable, the Adidas Outdoor Men's Agravic Alpha Shield Hoodie gives you the warm protection you need to handle trail runs and singletrack laps during colder seasons. The Pertex Quantum face fabric is both windproof and waterproof to keep you moving in tumultuous weather conditions, while the thin layer of Polartec Alpha insulation gives you warmth without the weight, and even stays toasty after becoming saturated. This featherweight Polartec Alpha insulation is also highly breathable to prevent you from getting bogged down with sweat mid-run. Then, the adjustable elastic hem helps you cinch down a customized fit, while an internal pack-it pocket stows the entire jacket easily when you need to pack small for a camping trip.
- Warm, weatherproof, and lightweight jacket for cold days on trail
- Pertex Quantum fabric delivers waterproof, breathable protection
- Polartec Alpha provides lightweight warmth, even when wet
- Regular fit allows room for layers underneath
- Adjustable hem customizes the fit
- Stowable design lets you pack jacket in small spaces
- Dual hand pockets carry daily essentials