Adizero Boston 8 Running Shoe
Whether you're running up Boston's iconic Heartbreak Hill or rounding street corners closer to home, the Adidas Adizero Boston 8 Running Shoe will keep you fast and light on your feet for the final push. With a lightweight construction, a breathable upper, and a responsive Boost midsole, this shoe is perfect for races of any distance, from community 5ks to huge city marathons, and can also fit in as your go-to shoe for quicker workouts. The Boost midsole cushioning delivers the same soft yet responsive ride as ever to keep your stride energized as you start to fatigue late in the race, while a flexible Stretchweb outsole helps ensure smooth transitions from heel-strike to toe-off to keep your stride easy and efficient. The outsole has also been updated to deliver more traction on both wet and dry surfaces, so you'll be able to charge ahead even through the wild and variable weather that Marathon Monday is known for.
- Race-ready trainers that keep you moving quickly towards the finish
- Boost midsole keeps your stride energized for the final kick
- Continental Rubber outsole ensures traction even during rainy races
- Torsion system and flexible outsole provide smooth gait transitions
- Breathable mesh upper helps your feet stay cool for warm start times
- Upper uses microfiber to create structure for a lightweight feel
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 10
These seriously dropped my mile by a few seconds on the first run... Fit is snug and trim but not everyday uncomfortable. Bonus, they look good with jeans.
Fit is lean, but I have pretty wide met-heads and they still accommodate. I wear a 10 in ON, Salomon, and Nike, and they fit similar.
|US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||UK||HEEL - TOE|