- Detail Images
Winter's saving grace.
Getting out of bed is hard enough, but knowing freezing temperatures are on the side of your bedroom wall makes leaving the comfort of your covers much more difficult in the winter. But with the ADD Women’s White Goose Long Dow Hooded Coat hanging in your closet, you can jump from one cozy safe-haven to the next. The lightweight nylon design offers 800-fill power of all natural goose down insulation. And with a hem that drops below the knees and an enormous collar that doubles as a hood, this winter garment is like a wearable sleeping bag with enough of a fitted waist and elegant details to pass as a woman’s jacket.
- A full-length fitted down coat
- Nylon outer tapers at the waist for a flattering silhouette
- Real down insulation provides powerful warming qualities
- Collapsible hood doubles as hefty stand-up collar
- Front pockets are hidden for sleek hands-free storage
- Elastic cuffs help to trap in heat
- Q & A
Just perfect! No wonder- Italian design.
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 48
No doubt, this is the best down coat I've ever had. I love the dove grey color. It will be definitely warm enough for not so cold Massachusetts winter.
Beautiful, feminine coat
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 42
The cut of this coat is so flattering and the dove grey color is a lovely warm grey. The collar and hood arrangement set it apart; the hood provides good coverage.
We are having a warm spell so it's hard for me to test how effective this is at keeping out the winter chill. It lacks many features you'd want in a heavy duty coat (knit cuffs, zipper coverage, bottom and hood drawstring, and the sleeves are also a bit short. But with longer gloves it may not be a fatal flaw.