- Detail Images
Indulge in the mountain town lifestyle by dressing the part in the ADD Women’s Duck Down Fur Hooded Coat. A woolen outer shell offers classic protection against frigid temperatures in town while a sturdy nylon lining takes on the wind coming down off the snowy mountains. The down insulation creates an all-natural buffer between you and the cold weather by offering long-lasting warmth when strolling around downtown, the ski resort’s base area, or on the way to dinner at the new up-and-coming restaurant. This jacket’s flattering shape and fur trimmed hood offer an elegant silhouette that you can take home with you long after your trip is over.
- A stylish winter coat for a trip to the mountains
- Classically warm wool helps to keep you warm in the cold weather
- Nylon lining offers defense against blustery winds
- Down insulation ensures serious warmth in frigid temperatures
- Fur trimmed hood offers elegant style and function
- Zippered hand pockets provide hands-free storage
- Q & A
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 8
It arrived today and I’m so happy I ordered it! The fabric is a very fine/thin stretch wool (think Italian blazer fabric. You can tell it stretches when the coat is on. It’s definitely warm, full of down. It was a bit puffier than I hoped, but I’m sure that will be appreciated on my 2nd hour in a hockey rink! The fur trim is really nice, too. I wish they took the time to place an inside pocket, but I wish that with every coat I purchase. I wouldn’t hesitate to order this. Size? Dead-on. I orders a size up for sweaters and I think that will work as planned.