- Detail Images
Cut a clean figure.
You're no stranger to the fact that winter is only as bad as your worst jacket, so don't take any chances this season. Tuck the Women's ADD Down Black Lined Jacket into your closet during the last weeks of fall, and you'll be able to sit back and wait for the impending grey skies, snowy sidewalks, and unshakable chill in the air.
A tough nylon exterior handles the rigors of everyday life with ease, and fluffy goose down fill insulates against icy temperatures. Tuck your hands into the two pockets and pull the hood up around your ears when the wind really starts to howl, and you'll stay stylish and content no matter what Mother Nature throws your way.
- An everyday jacket that blends elegant style with serious warmth
- Plush down fill keeps you cozy in freezing temps
- Tough nylon exterior handles everyday wear-and-tear
- Regular fit accommodates winter layering easily
- Hood and hand pockets add warmth on especially cold days
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XS
Finally found a nice coat that fits!!! Sleeve length is typically the issue and this one fits perfectly. Very stylish too! Feels very warm!
I really liked this coat. Was beautiful on and felt warm. I'm a size medium and it fit true to size.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XL (not an XL at all)
You must be kidding -- I ordered an XL and it is really a SMALL-
it says on the tag XL and then if you read further it say US 10-
This to me is a game. Very Very disappointed in your merchandising -- can't seem to rid my self of the credit I have because nothing that you have sent me has been a legitimate size. This is absolutely not fair and not good business practice. Harriet Baer.