Peace of mind.
Running errands on bikes is one of the simple pleasures in life, but locking your bike up in urban environments can have your heart racing a bit as you worry about your trusty steed while picking out the perfect bananas. Keep your worries at bay with a solid bike lock like the Abus Ultimate 420 U-Lock with Cobra Cable. Not only does this burly U-lock keep your ride secure with its 14mm tempered steel shackle, but it can keep your wheel or accessories secure, too, thanks to a burly braided steel cable that wraps around and secures into your lock. The lock is made to be tough, with double-deadbolt head that stays strong against torsional attacks and cutting, ensuring your ride stays where you left it.
- A tough lock for warding off thieves in the city
- Burly U-lock secures things in place with double deadbolt
- Sturdy tempered steel holds up to cutters and twist attacks
- Premium cylinder protects against lock picks
- Soft touch cover protects your ride from scratches
- 10mm steel cable secures your accessories while you run errands
- Two keys ensure you'll always have a backup
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Got this lock set up for my touring back and all the fun gear that goes with that kind of riding. The accessory cable is perfect for locking panniers and bags to your bike. It's going to take a determined thief to get through this lock.