Send in technicolor.
Most climbers send their projects in torn up denims, vintage leggings, or casual shorts. It's about time you made a statement by climbing in the colorful Men's Zenith V2 3/4 Pants by ABK. More than just a fashion statement, the Zeniths are completely geared for climbing thanks to a light, breathable, and stretchy cotton blend and sleeve for holding brushes for cleaning holds.
- Quarter-length pants for climbing boulders and routes
- Cotton stretch blend breathes and moves with you
- Soft elastic waist with internal drawstring
- Reinforced knees for long-lasting durability
- Brush holder
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
So far these pants have been comfy. Would not suggest drying them. First time wearing them, they were a little stiff. Couple of times later they softened up.
Also, you might want to wash them in Nikwax, they're not water resistant. But still comfy.
what does M size equate to? 34? 36? or???